Hands-on Intermediate Photography Lessons
Take a hands-on digital photography class with twenty year professional photographer Forrest Briggs! You’re comfortable using your DSLR in manual mode, but still feel that your photos have room to improve. You have mastered the basic components of digital photography but want to learn more intermediate techniques. If you are serious about your digital photography endeavors, then learn advanced photography techniques from professional photographer and nine year instructor Forrest Briggs. Forrest has taught hundreds of people and enjoys helping others actualize their photography passion. These intermediate photography classes build upon the hands-on introductory class and includes the following topics.
Types of intermediate photography classes
- Nature Photography
- Travel Photography
- Sports Photography
- Event Photography
- Equipment recommendations for each of the above
- Creating compelling portraiture
- How to determine your lens’ sweet spot
- Secret posing tips and tricks
- Consistent exposures every time you shoot (great for landscapes and portraits!)
- Innovative flash photography
- How to effectively use your camera’s histogram
- What lens to use for different shooting conditions
- Understanding photographic lighting techniques
- How to use various modifiers to sculpt light
- Open Q&A with a professional photographer about anything photography related
Benefits of these workshops
These lessons deep dive into greater detail than other photography courses. It is already assumed that you know how to work the basic features of your camera. Thus you will be given a series of exercises to expand your knowledge. We will work together on improving your photography so by the end of the lesson you have mastered your area of interest.
For questions or to book a reservation for the Intermediate Photo Class please contact me via email or call (864) 336-3554
Contact for one-to-one and / or small group PHOTOGRAPHY MENTORING (Click here).
Hurry and reserve your space – limited seating and photography classes fill up quickly!!!